An opportunity has arisen for a technical support chemist to join a specialist laboratory instrument manufacturer at their facility in Surrey. As a technical support chemist you will play a pivotal role working closely with the commercial; marketing and development teams on various projects: Customer technical queries product testing technical support application and new product development.
To be successful as a technical support chemist you should hold a degree within a chemistry analytical or closely related discipline possess extensive experience working in a technical analytical laboratory environment and have excellent communication skills.
Technical Support Chemist Responsibilities:
- Devising participation and management of international test studies.
- Development and maintenance of a training programs for instruments & equipment suitable for customers and distributors.
- Taking on key product lines and becoming a product champion. Working with the marketing and sales team to technically promote products.
- Carry out product testing and reports for new and existing clients and respond to customer technical queries.
- Contribute to the generation of product training and marketing materials including manuals webinars and online videos as required.
- Occasional international travel to client sites.
Technical Support Chemist Requirements:
- Hold a degree within a chemistry analytical or closely related discipline.
- Possess extensive experience working in an analytical laboratory environment.
- Excellent report writing interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Experience within the Chemical/Petrochemical industry would be highly advantageous.
- Ability to deliver presentations on complex topics.
Salary: £35 000 - £40 000 + Benefits - 25 Days Holiday + Banks - Company Pension Contribution
If you have the skills and requirements we are looking for then get in touch with Gareth at Cranleigh Scientific with your CV.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6690
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021