We are currently looking for a Fuels Technologist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for developing a wide range of fuel additives that enhance existing fuel properties. As well as bring unique performance features to enable fuel marketers to differentiate their products from automotive diesel fuels to marine fuels.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Fuels Technologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Fuels Technologist you will develop and apply formulation methodology to optimise additive packages for application in a wide range of fuel types
2. As the Fuels Technologist you will be responsible for leading new product development projects and contribute to the formulation, development and deployment of next generation fuel additives
3. As the Fuels Technologist you will supervise and develop chemists to ensure timely delivery of additive performance test data and provide colleague mentoring and coaching
4. You will be responsible for innovative and creative approaches to design and develop new additives to solve a range of technical challenges in the diesel fuel market
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Fuels Technologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in formulation and/or technology development activities, particularly in the petroleum and/or additives industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with solving technical problems and addressing them with creativity and innovation.
Key Words: Fuel, Technologist, Marine, Engine, Chemistry, Additives, Lubricants, Formulation,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634253
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021