CK Group are recruiting for QA Specialists to join a biotechnology company at their site based in Camberley on short term contract basis.
QA Specialist Role:
Your main duties will be to contribute to activities related to the quality compliance for the design, manufacture, sale and global distribution of products.
Duties will include to:
- Support internal and external audits.
- Generate, review and amend quality documents.
- Contribute to supplier quality activities.
- Provide quality support to other departments.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- At least a Bachelor\'s degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- A broad knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Experience in In-vitro diagnostic devices is highly desirable
- Audit experience.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457737 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49559.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49559
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021