CK Group are recruiting for a contract (FTC) Clinical Scientist to work for a Biotech company basis for 12 months initially, with a view to converting to permanent. The role is inside IR35 and the client would prefer a fixed term contractor with a view to being made permanent.
A clinical-stage oncology company focused on developing transformative drugs targeting AXL as a potential cornerstone of therapy for aggressive diseases, including immune-evasive, therapy resistant cancers.
Clinical Scientist Role:
- Support clinical development and creation of publications, presentations (internal and external), input for clinical advisory boards, etc. by querying and analysing clinical data as well as gathering developing information on clinical trial landscape and current treatment options.
- Support movement of translational science work into clinical development.
- Support medical directors in clinical data reviewing and ensuring delivery of patient care.
- Review, support creation of and maintain patient care protocols as well as to review and support creation of various regulatory documents/applications.
- Ensure that delivery of projects matches the agreed scope and are conducted to required standards. If no required standards exist for a particular project, participation in standardization of projects/deliveries.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following experience (amongst others):
- MD, PhD or other strong alternative in medicine and/or clinical research.
- Understanding of the relevant regulatory and ethical frameworks governing the conduct of clinical phase drug development related to medicines for human use.
- Knowledge of therapeutic areas relevant to company?s involvement (should include active furthering of education while employed in this position).
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Scientist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49470.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49470
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021