CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Supplier Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry. This role is home based with occasional travel to the client\'s site in Macclesfield, Cheshire. The contract will be for 12 months initially.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This role is home based with occasional travel to the client\'s site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Up to £250 per day depending on experience.
Quality Supplier Manager Role:
- Ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during planning, execution and close out phases of supplier related projects.
- Responsible for the Quality System oversight of: Supplier selection processes, Technical Transfers, Validation, audits, change controls, deviation investigations, issue management and Quality Agreements.
- Preparation and submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments, and support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites.
- Drive quality improvements.
- Quality review and approval of Chemistry and Manufacturing Control (CMC) documents associated with changes or product establishment at suppliers.
- Minimum of 8 years\' experience within a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and the pharmaceutical supply chain environment. Also, strong understanding of industry standards such as Pharmacopeia, ISO standards, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and leading significant improvement initiatives.
- Oversight of aseptic/sterile processing techniques.
- Management of external supplier - stakeholder skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49546 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49546
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021