CK Group are recruiting for a QC Microbiology Technician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This QC Microbiology Technician role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
£12-15 per hour DOE.
QC Microbiology Technician Role:
The purpose of the position is to test product from the QC Laboratory team against agreed Quality Standards within agreed customer service lead-times.
Key job responsibilities include to:
- Test products, materials and laboratory results against the agreed Quality Standards to ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of these products to the customer or user.
- Ensure the appropriate quality systems are followed in order for the laboratory to meet its responsibilities with respect to GCL, GMP and SHE.
- Have a working knowledge of LEAN tools and techniques.
- A Level/Degree or similar qualification in Microbiology or similar subject.
- Knowledge and understanding of microbiological QC testing ideally gained in GMP QC Laboratory.
For more information or to apply for this QC Microbiology Technician position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49545.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49545
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021