An exciting opportunity has risen for a Downstream Process Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation in the North West, developing processes for the manufacturing of drug substances from a variety of systems.
Job Title: Scientist (Downstream Process Development)
Vacancy type: Temporary
Area: North West
SRG is working with a Biopharmaceutical Organisation who are expanding their Downstream Processing team. The role is a critical part of the business and is responsible for developing and optimising recovery and purification processes from mammalian, viral or microbial expression systems.
- Leading the design, delivery and reporting of experimental work to meet project timelines.
- Identifying and delivering ideas to enhance the capabilities of process sciences and lead on the delivery of routine studies within the lab, pilot-plant or production facility.
- Design, development, scale up, technical transfer and validation of cGMP manufacture.
- Educated to a BSc, MSc or PhD level in a Scientific or engineering discipline and a suitable amount of industry experience.
- Knowledge of purification and downstream processing and a wide experience of performing techniques for the purification of therapeutic biologics.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Grace Loughrey on 0161 868 2212 or email email@example.com.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158204
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021