This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Yorkshire. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 10 New Product Development projects focusing on successfully delivering to target timings and contributing to the overall performance of the department and business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Schedule and lead Core Team meetings to track actions and issues and progress versus timings. Work with project Core Team to develop the Project Time plan and set key Milestones for reporting on progress. Proactively monitor project progress and provide progress reports to PMO and Stakeholders.
2. Participates in and organizes project Kick-Off meetings, Post Launch Reviews, and After Action Reviews. Lead the core teams to resolves issues and initiate appropriate corrective action to ensure critical milestones are met. Ensure project documentation is organized and accessible.
3. Provide clear communications to all key stakeholders, maintaining oversight of project interdependencies and risks, to ensure the realization of the projected benefits. Support the cross functional teams with scope management and escalate where required for Leadership assessment
4. Work with project Teams to develop project Gate documents and attends Gate meetings to provide details and updates as required. Provide support to Head of PMO through coordination of Team Meetings, providing inputs to reporting metrics and maintenance of reporting systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be ideally be degree qualified in a Science, Technology or Business related discipline. Project Management qualifications, such as Prince2 or APM, are desirable but not essential.
2. Knowledge and experience of New Product Development within either Pharmaceutical, Cosmeitcs, Healthcare or other FMCG companies either as Project Manager or in another role such as R&D, Supply Chain or Quality.
3. Capable and comfortable facilitating the interaction and coordination of a project team to deliver small to medium size projects. Ability to develop relationships across different functions in a project team in order to progress project activities.
Key Words: Project Manager | Pharmaceutical | Product Development | Product Introduction | Business Development | Prince2 | APM | FMCG | Healthcare | Cosmetics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hamlin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634254
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th January 2021
- Expires: 4th February 2021