We are currently looking for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing microbiological QC analyses in compliance with cGMP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out all work in compliance with cGMP.
2. As the QC Microbiologist you will test microbiological samples from all stages of the production processes of licensed and developmental products and to assess the results against pre-set standards and specifications.
3. You will also be responsible for maintaining the Bacteriology Technical Services Culture Collection, media stocks, and necessary consumables to ensure the efficient running of the group.
4. You will provide cover for, and assist the Environmental Monitoring team when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiology analytical techniques such as bioburden and endotoxin testing as well as environmental monitoring.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / cGMP / GMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / UKAS / ISO / Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Bioburden / Endotoxin / Sterility / Aseptic / Environmental Monitoring.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633955
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th January 2021
- Expires: 3rd February 2021