This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated scientist to contribute to the development and growth of an innovative molecular diagnostics start-up company.
The successful candidate will perform a crucial role in the design and performance of analytical studies to characterise the performance of molecular diagnostic products. The successful candidate would work in close collaboration with the existing laboratory research and engineering teams in a multidisciplinary environment.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
* Design and performance of analytical studies customary in the molecular diagnostics field, such as limit of detection, reactivity cross reactivity and microbial interference studies
* Work closely with the microbiology team to ensure timely production and availability of target pathogens
* Document and report test results and data in accordance with agreed protocols
Skills and Experience
- Relevant scientific degree
- Significant laboratory experience in the design and performance of analytical studies in the IVD industry.
- Prior experience of product development in the molecular diagnostics industry would be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of quality management systems and regulatory requirements for the development of diagnostic
products is expected.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158411
- Posted: 6th January 2021
- Expires: 3rd February 2021