CK Group are recruiting for a Calibration Leader to work within the Pharmaceutical Services division of a global Pharmaceutical organisation. This role will be based close to Leicester on a permanent basis.
NOTE: The deadline for CV submissions is Monday 18th January 2021
Calibration Leader Role:
Coordinating instrument validation, instrument calibration, planned maintenance and breakdown maintenance of analytical equipment including planning and scheduling the workload of the Analytical Equipment Team and external contractors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the delivery of data integrity assessments and associated actions and oversee the maintenance and management of the Calibration Schedule and Planned Maintenance program for analytical equipment.
- Plan the workload of the Equipment Technicians and prioritise duties to ensure the availability of analytical instrumentation in order to meet project requirements.
- Schedule maintenance and calibration performed by external service providers for analytical equipment and confirm their quality of service.
- Ensure that all deviations, planned and unplanned, associated with equipment and qualifications are reported in a timely manner.
- Educated to degree level or above in a Science, Engineering or Technical field with experience of calibrating scientific analytical equipment and working in a GMP or GLP environment.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills and experience of scheduling activities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
On offer is a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49533 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49533c
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2021
- Expires: 3rd February 2021