CK Group is recruiting for an Administrative Coordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months. Rate of pay is up to £15 per hour PAYE.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Located less than an hour away from London by train, the role will be based in Cambridge, one of Britain\'s most beautiful cities. Set in the Cambridgeshire countryside, the city is home to 31 university colleges, some of them dating back to the twelfth century.
Our client first established a presence on the Cambridge Science Park more than 25 years ago. Today, Cambridge still remains at the forefront of science and is one of Europe\'s most important biotechnology clusters.
- Primarily responsible for complex administrative support activities.
- Will also manage multiple and/or complex calendars, coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements, and expense reporting.
- Independently coordinating calendared meetings, complex onsite/offsite meetings, leading administrative projects, providing management with status/activity reports, and selecting appropriate format for presentations.
- Assisting staff members with the compiling documents for submissions, formatting, and distribution of submissions.
- Will also be responsible for taking, transcribing, and distributing meeting minutes, project tracking, as well as demonstrating the ability to interact with outside vendors and various levels of management.
To be successful in this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Diary management skills (Outlook)
- Experience with Microsoft packages, Excel, Word, Teams as well as experience in Maintenance Sharepoint, Box sites
- Previous experience working for a global organization, understanding challenges working across time-zones
- It would be advantageous if candidates have experience using, efinitity, SAP and/or MyBuy
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49530 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49530
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th January 2021
- Expires: 3rd February 2021