An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join an award-winning Forensic Testing Organisation based in the North West as part of their expansion plans.
Job Title: Reporting Scientist
Location: North West (Role can be home based)
SRG are working with a Forensic Testing Organisation who are looking for a Reporting Scientist to join their team due to their increased workflow.
This role has the option to be 100% home-based but the successful candidate can work on site too if they live in a commutable distance. You will be provided with a company laptop.
- Generating expert witness statements from results provided by Analytical Scientists to use in court cases
- Answering technical queries and questions from clients
- The successful candidate can be required to go to court to discuss expert witness statements although, this is rare
- Work to ISO17025
- Minimum degree in a Science related subject i.e. Forensic Science
- Knowledge and understanding of hair testing and drug extraction is essential
- Hands on experience with testing hair for drugs of abuse would be very advantageous
- Experience with analysing LC/MS data is beneficial
- Able to show flexibility and be a team player is essential
- Good communication and writing skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158445
- Posted: 5th January 2021
- Expires: 2nd February 2021