CK Group are recruiting for a Preclinical Scientist Medical Writer to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Weybridge on a contract basis until December 2021.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Preclinical Scientist Medical Writer role will be home based with occasional trips to the clients site in Weybridge, Surrey.
£637.50 per day PAYE
Preclinical Scientist Medical Writer Role:
· Provide preclinical expertise to support to the development of nonclinical overviews and summaries (e.g. nonclinical CTD modules 2.4, 2.6.x) to support registration renewals and new license applications.
· Provide preclinical contributions to required response documents to address requests from Health Authorities and affiliates.
· Accountable for the delivery of assigned medical writing projects to a submission-ready standard.
· Develop requests for proposals (RFPs), vendor oversight plans and task orders in partnership with business contract managers to facilitate the outsourcing of medical writing activities to preferred vendors.
· Actively participate in internal project management meetings as necessary to provide updates and communicate risks and issues.
· Minimum BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific field (e.g. biomedical sciences). PhD preferred.
· Significant experience in the Pharmaceutical or Consumer Healthcare industry.
· Experience providing preclinical scientific contributions to regulatory submission documents including nonclinical CTD modules 2.4 and 2.6.x is essential.
· Demonstrated experience working effectively in a complex matrix organisation and ability to work as part of a talented, interdisciplinary and diverse team to deliver projects on time and to a high quality.
· Demonstrated scientific competency in understanding the strengths and limitations of preclinical in vitro and in vivo models. Preclinical expertise with medicated pain relief, respiratory and allergy products is preferred.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote job ref 49529.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49529
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th January 2021
- Expires: 2nd February 2021