An opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join an award-winning Forensic Testing Organisation based in the North West.
Job Title: Analytical Scientist
Location: North West
SRG are working with a Forensic Testing Organisation who are looking for an Analytical Scientist to join their team due to their increased workflow.
- Perform routine analysis using solid phase extraction, liquid-liquid extraction and Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
- Processing of LC-MS/MS data and generation of reports
- Evaluate and assess LC-MS/MS data from analysis for reporting scientists
- Analyse samples for alcohol biomarkers and a range of drugs
- Work to ISO17025
- Minimum degree in a Science related subject
- Proven hands on experience with LC/MS or LC/MS/MS is ideal
- Able to show flexibility and able to multi-task efficiently
- Proactive working and an effective communicator As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
Keywords: Mass Spectrometry, Mass Spec, LC-MS/MS, LC-MS, Liquid Chromatography, Chromatography, Forensic Science
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158443
- Posted: 5th January 2021
- Expires: 2nd February 2021