CK Group are recruiting for a Risk Management Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 2 years.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
Salary: ?29.38 per hour PAYE
Risk Management Associate Role:
- Participate in the design, development, and execution of programs and initiatives supporting the risk management strategy of business.
- Developing, executing, and potentially managing work plans, identifying data needs, gathering data (quantitative and qualitative)
- Analysing data, developing recommendations and creating presentations around recommendations.
- Supporting Business Units in the identification, monitoring and mitigation of operational and quality risks in alignment with the overarching Risk Management and Business Continuity programs that aim uninterrupted supply to.
- Project Management, Risk Management, and EH&S experience desirable 2+ years of relevant work experience with 1+ year experience in Inspection, Packaging and/or Solid Dosage operations/manufacturing environment.
- Experience with risk assessment tools and methodologies (FMEA) preferred.
- Technical writing skills.
- Good organisational and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information or to apply for this Risk Management Associate position, please contact +44 1246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49526.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49526
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 5th January 2021
- Expires: 2nd February 2021