My client is an industry leading Biotechnology business in the medical diagnostic space. They are looking for a Development Scientist to support their rapidly growing research and development department.
* Working closely with the Development Scientists to taking responsibility for the design and conduct of experiments to support product development
* Ensuring the Quality management systems including ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 17025:2005 are adhered to working with the Quality and Regulatory teams
* You will have the opportunity to represent the company at clinical sites outside of UK for extended periods of time (minimum of 1 month)
* Performing duties in other departments, on an occasional basis to meet critical Company objectives as required
* Prioritising workload to ensure key objectives agreed with supervisor and program managers are met in a timely manner.
* At least a MSc or BSc in a life sciences subject with substantial relevant experience
* Must have experience in immunoassay development preferably within IVD/Medical Devices.
* Must have eligable passport and/or visa and must be able to tracvel internationally
* Knowledge of Windows and Office bases applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in contact on email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2157312
- Updated: 5th January 2021
- Expires: 2nd February 2021