CK Clinical are currently recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistician to join a well renowned Clinical Research Organisation. This is a permanent position within the company, and is fully home based.
Senior/Principal Statistician Role:
Main responsibilities will include:
- Working on complex and diverse projects as the Lead Statistician, providing high quality clinical development services to various clients.
- Advising on statistical issues and encouraging the development of improved services, systems and SOPs.
- Creating statistical analysis plans.
- Acting as statistical SME and providing advice for various project teams and clients when necessary.
- Statistical expert with proven experience across a diverse range of projects.
- Proven experience in a CRO environment.
- MSc, PhD or equivalent in a relevant field.
- Strong data analytics, statistical programming and modelling skills.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this Senior/Principal Statistician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49448.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49448
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2021
- Expires: 1st February 2021