CK Clinical are looking for a Bioinformatician to join a very exciting small Biotech. This role will have a unique opportunity to join a company in an exciting phase that has the ability to transform the clinical management of ocular disorders.
This role will be based in the London area with some flexible home working, on a permanent basis.
- Lead development and maintenance of a relational database handling genetic data from our clinical trial patients, providing ?omic datasets generated through clinical trials and academic interactions to answer biological questions and inform clinically meaningful biomarkers.
- Support the ongoing genetic testing process of our clinical trial patients, curating high quality data and reviewing patient results for trial eligibility.
- Lead analysis of proteomic datasets generated through clinical trials and academic interactions to answer biological questions and inform clinically meaningful biomarkers.
- Point of contact for other \'omics data analyses, to support research and clinical development.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional team comprising specialists in clinical genetics, research, and clinical development to drive innovative use of \'omic data.
- PhD qualification or equivalent experience in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, or similar discipline.
- Strong programming skills in R with demonstrated ability to develop and automate analysis scripts and tools for broader use, and experience in any of: Unix, Python, Linux and shell scripting.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49388.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49388
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 4th January 2021
- Expires: 1st February 2021