Job Title: Construction Supervisor (Scaffolding)
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £21.37 an hour (circa £40,000 p.a.)
SRG is working with a leading agrochemical company who are currently seeking an individual with experience as a scaffolding supervisor or scaffolding inspector to join them at their site in Grangemouth.
The successful candidate will manage, co-ordinate and support site contract activities (including projects, construction, maintenance and outage support) in order to deliver HSE, cost and quality KPIs.
- To assist, when required, in managing delivery of contracts with a particular emphasis on the scaffolding works co-ordination for the full site, introducing productivity checks, resource control and costs targets.
- Deliver full compliance of nominated contractor activities and NMA assets versus site, company and regulatory requirements, e.g. SI's, HSE policy and standards.
- Produce regular nominated construction reports (e.g. planning mops, TQ's, VI's, planning meeting minutes).
- Act as the co-ordinating interface between contractors, plant engineering teams and production plants to maximise efficiency and effectiveness with a particular emphasis but not limited to scaffolding.
- Previous experience as a scaffolding supervisor or inspector in the construction of chemical plants. (Holding a scaffolding inspection ticket would be advantageous).
- Experience of supervising a team is essential as the role involves supervising a team of up to 30 scaffolders.
- Knowledge of TG20 scaffolding regulations and experience of working to these standards.
- It would be advantageous to have experience with cherry pickers or hold an IPAF ticket.
A shortlist of applicants will be submitted to the client on Wednesday 6th January 2021 so apply online today to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158254
- Posted: 31st December 2020
- Expires: 28th January 2021