CK Science are recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Director of Regulatory Affairs with an extensive background in therapeutic antibody or small molecule, pharmaceutical clinical development to join a cell therapy biotech company, based in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis. This is high profile position that will play a key role in the future success of an innovative Immuno Oncology Biotech.
Based in Boston, this company is a fast growing and exciting Biotech. Using their own innovative technology, they are developing therapeutics Antibodies that will form the next generation of IO treatments. You will be working with \"World Class\" scientists with a pedigree built from experience and credibility.
Director of Regulatory Affairs Role:
The primary responsibility of this role will be to oversee planning and delivery of a regulatory strategy for lead clinical assets.
Other duties will include:
- Providing guidance to internal multi-disciplinary teams (Non-Clinical functions, Biostatistics, Medical Affairs, Medical Writing and Pharmacokinetics) on the regulatory requirements to support clinical development.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams in the authoring of regulatory communications such as regulatory briefing packages.
- Working directly with the FDA, and other regulatory agencies (either directly or through vendors), managing preparation for and attendance at assigned meetings, provision of responses etc.
- Being accountable for submission (either directly or through vendors) of high-quality regulatory packages for CTAs, INDs, with subsequent coordination and provision of responses.
- Development of best practices internally to support regulatory documentation readiness, and development and maintenance of regulatory SOPs.
For more information or to apply for this Director of Regulatory Affairs position, please contact Jonathan Hart-Smith by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49514.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jonathan Hart-Smith
- Phone: 01438842967
- Reference: 49514
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd December 2020
- Expires: 19th January 2021