CK Group are recruiting for a Senior QC Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Senior QC Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.
?26.70 per hour PAYE / ?34.60 per hour Umb.
Senior QC Associate Role:
- Testing of raw materials, in process, stability and finished product samples. Eg Ph, Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Sub Visible Particle testing, Osmolality, Protein Concentration, Polysorbate, Moisture and Device testing.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GLP standards.
Hold a third level qualification (degree) in Chemistry or related discipline or have equivalent working experience.
- GMP experience.
- Strong background in general analytical chemistry techniques such as Appearance, Colour, Clarity, Ph, GC, UV and Karl Fischer.
For more information or to apply for this Senior QC Associate position, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49517.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49517
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd December 2020
- Expires: 19th January 2021