CK Science are recruiting for a Shift QC Technician to work within a laboratory environment for a rapidly growing research and development company. The Quality Control Technician will be working at the manufacturing site in Stirling on a permanent basis.
This role will initially work a shift of 06:30-15:00 1 week and 14:30-22:30 the next week.
Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
Shift QC Technician Role:
As a QC Technician you will be responsible for the routine testing and analysis of raw materials, development batches and manufacturing batches according to defined procedures both in the laboratory and at clinics to support product validation, product release and post market surveillance.
This role will initially be focused on the development of Covid-19 testing kits before moving on to more secure projects.
Your main duties will be:
- Preparing spiking solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Testing raw materials for compliance to specifications.
- Data recording and analysis.
- Testing strip batches using calibrators, spiked and clinical blood samples.
- Use and maintenance of general laboratory and reference equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Background in Science.
- Experience of working in a QC environment.
- Experience with analytical techniques desirable.
- Computer Literate (Word and Excel as minimum)
- Good communicator and team player.
For more information or to apply for this Shift QC Technician position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49501
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49501
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 12th January 2021
- Expires: 9th February 2021