CK Technical is recruiting for a Day Shift Engineer to join a Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
Our client is helping cell and gene therapy organisations across the world translate early stage research into commercially viable and investable therapies.
This role is located in Stevenage, the site is easily commutable from areas north of London.
Day Shift Engineer Role:
Your main duties will be:
- To undertake a preventive and predictive maintenance strategy for all of the assets on site.
- Providing knowledge and technical support in the event of equipment and plant failure.
- Working to Good Engineering Practices (GEP) within the Maintenance Engineering department.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Ensure full compliance with all EHS and GMP regulations.
- Participate in a 4-on/4-off shift pattern, 7am to 7pm.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level or an equivalent recognised professional technical qualification.
- Proven understanding of Building Services, M&E systems, building fabric and BMS, EMS systems and HVAC systems.
- Proven industry experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment, ideally pharmaceutical.
For more information or to apply for this Day Shift Engineer position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246457737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49503.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49503
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th December 2020
- Expires: 15th January 2021