We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) you will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design & executing of projects within a regulated life science environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics), you will be supporting the management of multidisciplinary teams and their delivery against clear objectives, quality standards, timeline commitments and budgets.
2. You will be responsible for working within a high pressured environment where you will be responsible for ensuring that data and documents are managed in compliance with regulatory standards.
3. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) you will be supporting the Project Director with the design, planning & budgeting of a number of new projects in the New Year.
4. You will be responsible for supporting a COVID-19 project.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in molecular diagnostics is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Project Management is essential.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Research | Development | Molecular | Diagnostics | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Veterinary | GLP | Global | Europe | Home-based.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634220
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 8th January 2021
- Expires: 5th February 2021