We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join a leading microbiology laboratory supplies company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Sales Executive you will be the primary Account Manager for clients within the Midlands territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will efficiently organise and attend meetings with clients to grow and maintain sales with both new and existing customers within the territory.
2. As the Sales Executive, you will provide monthly sales reports for the territory to be reviewed with the Managing Director or Sales Manager.
3. You will engage in market research in order to identify new leads and understand how the market is evolving within the territory.
4. You will provide technical and operational support on the portfolio to clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Microbiology, Biochemistry, Cellular Biology
2. Proven industry experience in a customer facing position such as Sales, Sales Support, Customer Support
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with research laboratories, either in an academic or professional context.
Key Words: Sales | Sales Executive | Account Manager | Account Management | Business Development | Commercial | Microbiology | Biochemistry | Cellular Biology | Biology | Laboratory | Customer | Client | Customer Support | Customer Service | Territory | Market Research | Lead Generation | Leicestershire | Leicester | Nottingham | Midlands
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634090
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020