CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Safety Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Brentford on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly: £31 Umbrella/ £24 PAYE
Clinical Safety Scientist Role:
- Contributes and interacts with stakeholders to ensure that all documentation and processes are in place to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product.
- Liaises with other Case Management Group divisions to achieve successful recording and reporting of safety data during the life cycle of a clinical trial and a product.
- Works across a complex matrix environment to drive high-quality delivery of case management activities that comply with internal standards and external regulatory requirements
- Manages Liaison mailboxes for Spontaneous and Clinical Trial queries and responds to allocated queries in a timely manner
- Degree in life sciences or medically related field or previous experience equating to educational requirements.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP), clinical safety documentation, reporting of adverse events from clinical trials, local regulatory requirements, and pharmacovigilance methodology; general understanding of worldwide regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of principles of data collection, manipulation and retrieval and experience summarizing data
- Project management experience preferred
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Clinical Safety Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Brentford, Greater London.
Please quote reference 49328.
Right to work in the UK is essential
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49328
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020