We are currently looking for a Lead Scientist - Biosafety to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Lead Scientist - Biosafety you will be responsible for leading and managing the Biosafety team within the R&D department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lead Scientist - Biosafety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for leading and line/matrix managing a team of 8 Scientists. This will include training and developing the staff.
2. As the Lead Scientist you will be expected to collaborate with the Lead Scientists of the Bio-Analytical and Bioprocess teams within the R&D Department to ensure projects are completed.
3. You will have scientific oversight of the R&D work programmes e.g. new product development, introduction of new process technologies etc.
4.The Lead Scientist will provide scientific and technical expertise as well as problem solving capabilities to QC, Production, QA and other departments within the company.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lead Scientist - Bio Safety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience working towards GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) or GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience performing cell culture and working within virology e.g. performing virus neutralisation.
Key Words: R&D / Research / Development / Lead / Biosafety / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / Manage / Leader / Matrix Management / Study Director / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Virology / Cell Culture / Virus Neutralisation / Audit
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633987
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020