HRS are currently looking for a Training Facilitator to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Training Facilitator you will be responsible for streamlining and improving on-boarding of new start Manufacturing Essential Training.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Training Facilitator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Training Facilitator you will on-board new starters by providing PPE, creating IT accounts/access and production area tours. This will include providing initial training to the new starters before they progress.
2. You will perform monthly assessment and reporting of GMP compliance within the departments and shifts against set standards.
3. Another responsibility of the Training Facilitator will be to update and improve documentation reviews and updates for SOPs.
4. You will also be co-ordinating training requirements between Production and the Training department and working with the team leaders and department trainers within the Manufacturing team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Facilitator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical and manufacturing environments, including cGMP.
3. Continuous Improvement White Belt qualification.
Key Words: Training / Manufacturing / Production / Operations / Continuous Improvement / Improvement / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / White Belt / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Technician / Planner / Trainer / Facilitator / Quality.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633652
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020