Our client is a start-up in the nutrition market. They require an experienced Production Assistant to join its brand new manufacturing site. You will be responsible for production activities and the documentation of batch activities. This opportunity is a Monday-Friday role on day shift.
- Responsible for production activities to meet specification and customer satisfaction of the product.
- Documentation of batch activity
- Ideally qualified with Diploma / Bachelor degree or have the equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a food or beverage production environment
- Working knowledge of GMP and/or UKAS regulations is preferred
- Knowledge or experience of working in dairy is an advantage.
This is a Full-time role based at the Redditch manufacturing site and you must be willing to travel there on a daily basis. The role is an immediate start.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6700
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020