CK Group are recruiting for a HR Process Improvement Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company based remotely on a on a contract basis for 6 months.
£26 per hour PAYE
HR Process Improvement Manager Role:
Ensures best in class front line HR service to all UK / Ire client groups through:
- Ensuring all UK/Ire HR processes, policies and data sources are optimised for efficiency, accurate and fit for purpose
- Providing and promoting a culture of coaching and continuous feedback across the team in relation to process improvement and service delivery
- Ensuring seamless process collaboration with all UK/Ire HR sub functions, and
- Leveraging regional HR resource and technology
- Reviewing and evaluate all UK/Ire HR processes and policies (including those across multiple HR disciplines), identifying key priorities and making relevant improvements to ensure operational excellence and legislative compliance as well as ensuring they are fit for purpose
- Degree level qualification
- CIPD or other HR qualification preferred
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry landscape preferred
- Previous experience of HR process improvement / HR Shared Service Centre leadership and coaching
- Proven change management capability, with a focus on process
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This HR Process Improvement Manager role will be based remotely, with occasional travel to either the clients site in Cambridge or Uxbridge.
For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49319.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49319
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020