CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company at their site in Lucerne on a contract basis, for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
Analytical Chemist Role:
- Independent implementation of all administrative and analytical activities in the laboratory
- Development and validation of methods for the release and stability of finished products (e.g. based on polymers)
- Analytical techniques: especially HPLC / UPLC, dissolution, automated equipment
- Documentation of results in German and English
- Execution and checking of calibrations and maintenance work on analytical devices, possibly support of device qualification
- Creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Bachelor\'s degree (chemistry department or comparable) or completed training as a laboratory technician with several years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of English/German (spoken and written)
- High quality awareness and a sense of an efficient way of working
- Excellent ability to solve complex problems and questions in a team but also in an independent way of working
- Team-oriented and open personality
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Chemist position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 0041 (0) 78 250 84 43, quoting job ref .
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 49313
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020