CK Group are recruiting for two Supply Chain Planner to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis (11 & 15 month assignment available).
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
The Supply Chain Planner roles will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Up to ?41.17 per hour PAYE or ?54.53 per hour Ltd DOE.
Supply Chain Planner Role:
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners.
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets.
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles.
- Develop and present scenario analyses to support decision making in the Supply Chain.
- Work closely with New Product Introduction team to manage new product introductions.
- Experience in Pharma is preferred, ideally within a global planning role.
- SAP experience and product planning.
- Demonstrate experience in network type roles in supply chain.
- Dealing with local manufacturing sites and global demand teams.
- At least 5 years product planning experience.
For more information or to apply for these Supply Chain Planner positions, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49312.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49312
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020