CK Group are recruiting for an Export Shipping Clerk to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship, enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Export Shipping Clerk role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
£12-15 per hour PAYE DOE.
Export Shipping Clerk Role:
· Arrange adhoc shipments of miscellaneous items from our manufacturing site, including packaging, labelling and documentation.
· Prepare accurate, compliant documentation.
· Understand and fully comply with import/export regulations.
· Organise ambient, cold chain and hazardous shipments.
· Work with Contract Manufacturers and Third Party Warehouses.
You will need good knowledge of:
· GMP/GDP requirements.
· Import/Export Documentation & Import/Export Regulations.
· SAP (desirable).
· IMDG/IATA regulations.
· Customs Legislation.
For more information or to apply for this Export Shipping Clerk position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49103.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49103
- Posted: 20th November 2020
- Expires: 18th December 2020