We are currently looking for a Production Scheduler to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract in a fully remote (home based) role. This role REQUIRES an immediate start. As the Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) you will be responsible for protectively maintaining and continuously improving the production schedule.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for creating, tracking and maintaining the short term schedules to provide visibility to defined departments to drive short term execution of plans.
2. You will be responsible for driving optimization of schedules by balancing demand priorities against optimal production sequencing and efficient resource (facility/suite, equipment, staff, materials etc.) utilization.
3. As the Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for reviewing documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities
4. You will be responsible for monitoring production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures, using this information for Continuous Improvement activities such as maintenance of routings and BOM\'s, increasing accuracy of production schedule and efficiency reporting
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Business Supply Chain or similar is preferred but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience working on schedules within a manufacturing (Pharmaceutical, Food, Nuclear or FMCG etc.) environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with production and development is essential
Key Words: Scheduling / Schedule / Planning / Supply / Chain / Contract / 6 / months / Pharmaceutical / FMCG / Food / Production / Manufacturing / Production / Development / Supply / Planner / Remote
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Marcus Rossi
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634078
- Posted: 19th November 2020
- Expires: 17th December 2020