QA Manager - Quality Compliance (Pharmaceutical / Healthcare)
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Permanent Position, Berkshire Based
Are you a Senior Quality Assurance professional within the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Device industry?
Would you like to work for a global Pharmaceutical / Healthcare organisation?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire, researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing innovative products, aimed to target unmet medical need. They are currently looking to hire a QA Manager - Quality Compliance, who will manage a small Quality Compliance team and oversee the Quality Management System and processes. The successful candidate will ensure compliance across daily operations and services requiring Quality Assurance (QA) and regulatory involvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international pharmaceutical and healthcare organisation with a promising development pipeline, in addition to existing portfolio of on market products.
Key Responsibilities of the QA Manager - Quality Compliance will include;
- Implement, maintain and oversee the Quality Management System (QMS) and processes, to ensure compliance to Good Manufacturing and Distribution Practices (GMP / GDP).
- Manage and direct the Quality Compliance team, including training and development.
- Oversee and approve change controls, deviations, non-conformities, CAPA's and customer complaints etc., including associated documentation.
- Drive QA continuous improvements.
- Review and approval of batch documentation for product release.
- Lead and host internal and external audits.
- Frequent interaction with internal teams, including to support with product licence and regulatory submissions.
To be considered for this QA Manager - Quality Compliance vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Demonstrable experience within a Senior Quality Assurance position, with excellent working knowledge of GMP regulations.
- Knowledge of Medical Devices would be beneficial.
- Experience working with electronic Quality Management Systems (eQMS) - (previous experience with Trackwise® QMS is advantageous).
- Previous demonstrable supervisory or line management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with internal and external cross functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills, with a thorough approach.
Key Words "Quality Assurance, QA, QA Manager, Quality Manager, Compliance Manager, Quality Compliance, Quality Management System, QMS, Trackwise, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Device, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, GDP, Good Distribution Practice, Regulatory, Berkshire"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J34437
- Updated: 26th November 2020
- Expires: 24th December 2020