CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Project Manager to join a clinical phase biotechnology company developing gene therapy treatment for ophthalmology and other conditions. The role can be based at their central London offices or remotely as long as you can get to the London office twice a week when it\'s safe to do so.
Base salary up to £60,000 per annum.
Associate Project Manager Role:
As Associate Project Manager you will be a member of the Clinical Operations study team, responsible for project deliverables for assigned interventional and observational studies.
Key duties will include:
- Contribution to operational aspects of the design, content, and preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, consent forms, study guides, monitoring plans, CRFs, and subject information sheets.
- Assisting the identification of clinical trial investigators.
- Coordination activities associated with site start-up and site management.
- Work with the Clinical Operations study team and assigned CRO to develop.
- Providing clinical site/CRO, vendor support by answering protocol-specific questions.
- Supporting and monitoring CRO and third-party vendor activities, including relationships and training, and the development of vendor specifications and scopes of work.
- Monitoring progress of studies, identifying study-related trends/issues and working with the Clinical Operations study team and CRO to implement corrective actions when necessary.
As Associate Project Manager you will require:
- A Life Sciences degree, Nursing background or equivalent.
- Gene Therapy or Oncology experience would be ideal.
- Proven industrially based experience of the management of clinical trials.
- A team player with the flexibility to work over multiple projects if required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Able to proficiently represent the Clinical Operations Dept and company across all functions as well as external parties and KOLs.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Project Manager position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49000.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: 49000
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020