Are you an experienced Project Manager in Clinical Trials looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager in Clinical Trials to join a leading life science company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the Senior Project Manager in Clinical Trials you will be responsible for running multiple clinical trial projects simultaneously whilst ensuring processes are performed in accordance with current ICH Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Project Manager in Clinical Trials will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of client project management needs including: partnering with the Study set-up team to successfully launch a study, serve as a point of contact throughout the study and see studies to a positive closure. This will also include discussing, agreeing, documenting and monitoring study designs with clients.
2. You will participate in provision of on call project management service providing support for site staff and clients outside of regular office hours. Additionally, you will identify and resolve issues/requests in a timely manner per service and metric guidelines; following Standard Operating Procedures for escalations, change control and communication.
3. As the Senior Project Manager, you will act as the escalation point for client issues, communication with clients and negotiate project scope and requirements. Deliver accurate and timely study data during execution by reviewing, approving, and communicating to the client study budget (study bid to bill), study metrics, study amendments, Note to File, study issues, general study status, and by attending client audits
4. You will also be responsible for the training, development and mentoring of other team members and PM personnel including performance appraisals and disciplinary processes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Project Manager - Clinical Trials we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or higher degree in a Life Science or similar subject.
2. Proven industry experience in managing multiple clinical trial projects under GCP and ICH guidelines. You will also need to have experience of management of global protocols (as global lead).
3. Additionally, as the senior project manager, you should be flexible in your approach and must demonstrate excellent performance records, skill in the areas of customer focus, quality and leadership with a proactive, innovative and progressive approach to the role.
Key Words: Senior Project Manager | Clinical Programme Manager | Clinical Trials | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Study Management | Study Director | ICH | GCP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Debra Fong
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5633657
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020