CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Project Manager\'s to join an industrial leader for the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals. The job roles are offered on a contract to permanent basis at the client\'s site based in Visp.
Project Manager Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Plan and organize all architectural and engineering functions.
- Establish project budgets, prepare proposals, and develop and maintain client relationships.
- Develop and maintain project resource plans.
- Develop project execution plans including definition of scope, schedule, communication tools, software tools, deliverable distribution lists.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating and meeting all project milestones and financial commitments.
- Collaborating with the regional quality manager in the development of project specific quality plans.
- Identifying and assessing project risks and escalate to senior leadership as appropriate.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor\'s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Architecture.
- Previous experience in the Life Sciences industry as well as project management experience in pharmaceutical.
- Previous experience in the design of biotech/pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities and laboratories.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross functional, multi discipline teams.
- Fluent in English and German, Dutch is a nice to have.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global chemical manufacturer providing into the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for these Project Manager positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49288.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49288
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020