CK QLS are recruiting for a number of Process Engineer\'s to join an industrial leader for the development and manufacture of small molecules and biopharmaceuticals. The job roles are offered on a contract to permanent basis at the client\'s site based in Visp.
Process Engineer Role:
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Play a key role in the engineering, design and execution of clean utilities distribution systems, clean utilities generation equipment, Autoclaves, Parts washers and process equipment (sterile vessels, bioreactors, centrifuge systems, UF systems ?) including CIP and SIP.
- Specify the most appropriate systems and equipment for the user requirements, propose the process flow diagrams (PFD\'s) and the process & instrumentation diagrams (P&ID\'s) and make the capacity calculations.
- Develop the functionality, the interconnection diagrams and specify the appropriate instruments and regulation loops.
- Lead a design team to produce the 3-D model, piping layouts, views and isometrics for construction.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination with other disciplines such as HVAC (ducting) and electricity (cable trays and location of cabinets).
- Organizing and following the start-up of these systems and assure their validation.
- Assisting in completing alarm lists, datasheets and other detailed design documents.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Chemical or Electro-mechanical Engineering degree.
- Previous experience within process engineering for high purity applications.
- Previous experience with utilities (black and clean).
- Fluency in English and German is required, Dutch would be an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global chemical manufacturer providing into the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for these Process Engineer positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49289.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49289
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020