Our leading pharmaceutical company client is looking for a Senior Scientist - Formulator specialist on a contract basis.
Job purpose is to plan, perform, optimize and document routine scientific experiments for the preparation and timely delivery of drug products incl. GMP manufacturing. Participate in scientific teams and contribute to the overall Technical Research and Development strategies and goals.
For the development of oral solid dosage forms we are looking for an experienced associate. Your duties will be to develop formulations of capsules, film coated tablets or sachets, to develop manufacturing processes including scale-up and to manufacture clinical supplies under a GMP environment. Your responsibilities will be to plan, perform scientific experiments (or pilot plant processes) under minimal guidance from more experienced team members and to contribute to the interpretation and report results.
Plan, organize, perform and document scientific experiments/plant activities in collaboration with experienced team members if necessary. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary
1.Adherence to quality, quantity, and timelines for all assigned tasks.
2. Adherence to company standards, in particular, quality, ethical, health, safety, and environment (HSE), and information security (ISEC) standards.
You have a scientific education e.g. BSc or a College of Applied Science Diploma. You have also experience in manufacturing under GMP (must have!)
1. Ideally a minimum of 3 to 5 successful years of experience in formulation and especially in development
2. Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
3. Good scientific or technical knowledge in galenics/ formulation at lab, pilot and production.
4. Adequate knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
5. Proficient with laboratory and/or technical tools.
Fluent in English, German and/or French is an advantage.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: MC25278
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020