Cell Culture Scientist
A leading pharmaceuticals manufacturer based in Livingston who are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and support this growth. They have a friendly culture and their site has parking and is accessible by public transport.
They are currently looking to recruit a number of individuals to become a Cell Culture Scientist in their busy team.
Working as part of the Manufacturing team you will be responsible for executing manufacturing steps for the production of their biological products. The role would be suited to someone with experience working in cell culture and ideally manufacturing / production within a GMP cleanroom environment.
This Cell Culture Scientist position will give you the opportunity to:
- Execute production steps defined by SOPs, production records and protocols
- Apply best cGMP work practices and techniques, escalating and reporting any deviations
- Ensure workspace is clean, tidy and well organised
- Support change controls, investigations and CAPAs and identify areas for continuous improvement
- Shift work and out of hours work as required
As a Cell Culture Scientist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Cell or tissue culture experience from industry is essential
- Previous experience within a GMP environment following SOPs is essential
- It would be advantageous for you to have experience within a cleanroom environment
- Degree or HNC/HND in relevant subject or equivalent experience
If you are looking to join a leading pharmaceuticals company to become a Cell Culture Scientist please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke at 0141 847 0319 or email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2156931
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020