HRS are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules to join a leading Biotech company based in Reading area. As the Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for routine analytical tests using HPLC/UPLC, ELISA, PCR, SDS Page etc.
The role would be for a newly established lab and you will have an opportunity to support with the set up of new lab systems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be performing analytical techniques such as UPLC, HPLC, ELISA, PCR, SDS-Page etc.
2. You will support with the technology transfer, establishment and routine operations of analytical methods for antibody products,.
3. You will prepare other GLP/GP documentations, including SOPs, URSs in-process specifications etc.
4. You will perform data analysis and interpretation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience performing analytical methods in a GLP or GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with of UPLC, SDS-Page , ceIEF, gel based SDS/IEF, densitometers, plate readers, PCR systems and performing/analysing results from associated analytical methods for antibodies.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634021
- Posted: 18th November 2020
- Expires: 16th December 2020