Chemical Engineer - Lucerne
CK Group are recruiting for a qualified person in Science to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Lucerne on a contract basis.
Chemical Engineer Role:
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of manufacturing process equipment and supply product processes.
- Leading process and equipment optimisation in order to sustain and improve product quality, yields and throughput.
- Recommending and implementing measures to improve production systems, equipment performance, yields and quality of product.
- Interfacing with Process Development and commercialisation Group to integrate new products into the facility either as new process development entities or as product transfer from another manufacturing facility.
Further responsibilities include to:
- Support migration of process knowledge for product technical transfers from facility.
- Support facility start-up and technical transfer to an EP for new products and/or provide global technical operations support for continuous commercial manufacturing at an EP for existing products. Supports validation strategies for new and existing products.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical process operations and equipment.
- Chemical Engineering background.
- Minimum of six months of experience supporting the areas of bulk biologics manufacturing, technical transfer, or have demonstrated experience in these areas: process validation, process scale up, process engineering.
- Must be able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and the ability to work independently, as well as excellent organizational skills.
- Strong professional and interpersonal communication skills are also required.
- Preferred but not required to have previous experience in External Manufacturing, Change Control Management, Deviation management, Validation and Statistical analysis.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
For more information or to apply for this Chemical Engineer position, please contact Adrien Guimard on 0041 (0) 800 106106 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49297.
Please could you send any correspondence in English.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Adrien Guimard
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49297
- Updated: 23rd November 2020
- Expires: 21st December 2020