CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on a contract basis for 12 months.
£12.50 per hour
Supply Chain Specialist Role:
- Goods receipt includes consignment inspection, identifying damage or loss, reconciliation to documents and SAP functions; accurate stock location and FIFO rotation.
- Release production orders aligning with schedule and SAP routines. Create documentation, pick raw material, consolidate and deliver to manufacturing cell and final process area.
- Supplier & subcontractor interface, direct and indirect materials; raising SAP PO\'s, providing clear communications both verbal and written.
- Customer order release, creating pick ticket, pick and scan product using SAP functionality, package parts for safe shipment using approved packaging methods.
- 1 year minimum Manufacturing experience within a highly regulated Medical or Aerospace environment
- 1 year minimum supply chain experience
- Understanding of Lean manufacturing processes
- Desired - Understanding of ERP systems specifically SAP business system knowledge
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Office, Word, Excel etc)
- GCSE standard English/Maths or NVQ equivalent
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Supply Chain Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49292.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49292
- Posted: 17th November 2020
- Expires: 15th December 2020