We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery you will be responsible for developing Immunoassay of the Biomarker Discovery projects.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Immunoassay development scientist with a background in analysing clinical samples for the discovery of biomarkers to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, where the role offer the opportunity to lead of projects and work cross-functionally across the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform bioanalysis of large molecules and the development of biomarkers to support drug discovery and development.
2. Work with a range of platforms for high sensitivity immunoassay development. Including but not limited to ELISA, Singulex, MSD, high regional scale detection, primary cells and cell based assays.
3. Validation of immunoassays and providing appropriate levels of biomarker verification / assay quality.
4. Working with a range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, Non-Clinical Safety and Translational Medicines to bring research to life and actively move the projects forward.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline and experience with Immunoassay development including ELISAs.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Industry, CRO or drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunoassays, single and primary cells, and validation of assays.
Key Words: Immunoassay / Drug Discovery / Biomarker / Biologics / Large Molecules / Biopharmaceutical / Translational Medicine / ELISA / Singulex / MSD / validation / bioanalysis / CRO
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634025
- Posted: 17th November 2020
- Expires: 15th December 2020