We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Associate Director to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Manager - Associate Director you will be managing a number of Preclinical stage and will be responsible for the transition of these to clinical phase.
This position would suit an experienced Project Manager who has supported the transition of Biological Molecules form Lead Generation stage through to First-in-Human clinical trial.
This position offers the opportunity to join a growing company and help not only develop their Project Management processes but to also support the development of life changing therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager - Associate Director will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage pre-clinical development programs along side the Scientific leads, ensuring time points are met and budgets are maintained.
2. Work cross-functionally internally and externally where you will lead the interaction with collaborators and CROs / CMOs.
3. Develop and update detailed project plans including the monitoring of project risk factors. This will include the foreseeable logistic issues.
4. You will support the business with managing the Regulatory Interactions and liaise with Patent Attorneys and help to navigate the IP landscape.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager - Associate Director we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline in addition to experience of working ina Biopharmaceutical setting where you have worked on Pre-clinical projects
2. Proven industry experience acting as a Project Manager where you have supported on Preclinical projects with a track record in leading the delivery of multiple complex drug development projects to tight timelines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience managing interactions with collaborators and CROs / CMOs. Experience with the IND filing process would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Project Manager | Project Management | Program Manager | Program Management | Programme Manager | Programme Management | Associate Director | Project Leader | Project Lead | Biopharmaceutical | Biotherapeutics | Pre-clinical | Preclincial | Drug Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634026
- Posted: 17th November 2020
- Expires: 15th December 2020