CK Group are recruiting for an Evidence Delivery Associate Director to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Evidence Delivery Associate Director role will be homebased with the view to eventually working 3 days a week at our clients site in Saffron Walden.
£600 per day LTD.
Evidence Delivery Associate Director Role:
- Deliver studies to agreed timelines (scorecard), within the approved budget and according to company quality standards.
- Ensure global oversight over the operational study start up, implementation and closure and ensure inspection readiness.
- Lead study related change management within business strategy, s.a. assessment of scope changes.
- Ensure Compliance with Procedural Documents, Standards and Policies, international guidelines and local regulations at any time, and report compliance breaches.
- Undertake feasibility assessments with internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 4 years hand-on experience leading & project managing a multi-disciplinary, multi-national virtual teams responsible for the delivery of multi-national, multi-site clinical (or evidence generating) trials.
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in clinical research (or evidence generation) activities in total.
- At least 3 years experience in the Oncology Therapy area, ideally in a project managerial roles looking after multi-national clinical trials or evidence generation trials.
- Proven project management expertise.
- Very good knowledge of the aspects of the Clinical Study Delivery process, international ICH/GCP guidelines and the Drug Development industry.
- Good medical knowledge in Oncology.
For more information or to apply for this Evidence Delivery Associate Director position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49286.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49286
- Posted: 17th November 2020
- Expires: 15th December 2020