Pangaea is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance Officer to join our amazing journey and contribute to the development of innovative beauty brands.
With an existing collection of award-winning products, we’re looking for an experienced cosmetic expert who will relish the challenge of disrupting the professional beauty industry.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will join our ambitious R&D team and analyse all Medik8 (as well as other PANGAEA brands) NPD and current portfolio of professional skincare products.
In this role you will be the master in market compliance, proactively detect and act on eventual risks and guaranteeing we will be ready at all times to roll out our ambitious strategy for our brands in all markets.
Medik8 is growing rapidly with a 50% increase from last year. We’re continuously expanding into new countries and markets, and our next mission is to launch in the US. This position is a fantastic opportunity to own all regulation initiatives and make a significant impact within the business, especially as we develop.
You can be sure you will be working with a fantastic team, managers who care, support and value your contribution. A passion-driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build technical regulatory knowledge base for the company to ensure full product compliance in each territory.
- Liaise with consultants and third parties to manage ongoing compliance and registration in international territories
- Conduct cosmetovigilance, manage related audits, complaints relating to product conformity.
- Present compliance strategies related to ‘grey areas’ of regulation.
- Advise marketing on claims acceptability and contribute to artwork approval.
- Approve new ingredients for regulatory compliance
- Complete PIF files and CPNP Notifications
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, with international product registration process.
- Have a good understanding of EU and International Cosmetic regulations (in particular, FDA, TGA).
- Have a university degree in cosmetic science, chemical engineering, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or similar.
- Have an interest in cosmetic ingredients and products, we expect you to be passionate about the work we do.
- Understand the importance of delivering on time and accurately to our customers and working to internal deadlines.
Salary & benefits:
We offer a competitive salary with a great range of benefits including discount on products, quarterly team building days, opportunities for progression and quarterly bonuses.
We exist to make beauty better, creating products with unique missions that abide by these five principles:
Promise – only making products that do what they say. No false promises here. Nature – bringing the best of science and nature together (they are not enemies). Make – developing all products in-house. We are not simply a marketing company. You – creating tailored beauty products that fit into modern lifestyles.
Happy – using openness and high-tech tools to keep customers informed and happy.
At Pangaea we strive for excellence and have created a culture and environment that will inspire, motivate and develop everyone. It is our ongoing mission to find the most talented, most like minded people to join us.
If you are someone who takes pride in every aspect of your work, are inquisitive, driven to succeed and inspired by dynamic teamwork, you will love it here and we want to hear from you.
If you’re interested and wish to discuss further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply with your CV below.
We are an equal opportunities employer, have a diverse workforce and make our decisions based on your skills and experience. We can only accept applications from those who can prove their eligibility to work in the UK. No agencies or publications.
Related skills: Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Formulation Science, Life Science, Laboratory
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Employer: Pangaea Laboratories Ltd
- Contact: Nicola Megson
- Posted: 17th November 2020
- Expires: 15th December 2020