CK Group are recruiting for a Production Support Chemist to join the production department of a contract research development and manufacturing organisation, at their expanding facilities located near Newcastle. This role is offered on a contract basis.
Our client is a contract development and manufacturing organisation who provide R&D and production services to the global pharmaceutical and chemical industry.
This role is going to be based at the company\'s facility located just north of Newcastle.
Production Support Chemist Role:
The main purpose of your role will be to ensure the smooth introduction of new processes into manufacturing and supporting continuous improvement of production performance.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical support to the shift operations teams for the processes running in the manufacturing plants.
- Investigate any processing issue and working with existing project teams to resolve any issues.
- Accompany customers during site visits.
- Laboratory work outside standard daytime working outside daytime working hours to support R&D and kilo laboratory programmes.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or substantial experience of relevant manufacturing processes.
- An understanding of cGMP and HSE competence.
For more information or to apply for this Shift Analyst position, please contact James Horne at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49282.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: James Horne
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 49282
- Posted: 16th November 2020
- Expires: 14th December 2020